IOP Marine & Chris-Marine Japan Office
Kobe Kokusai Kaikan 22 floor
Phone: +81 – 78 570 5642
Fax: +81 – 78 570 5601
Mobile phone: +81 – 80 1528 1978
Chris-Marine & IOP Marine has been supplying equipment to Japan for several decades and in 2010 we established a commercial office in Kobe. Our goal is to provide our customers & partners with innovative engine care solutions for monitoring & maintenance of marine and stationary 2-stroke / 4-stroke diesel engines for best possible running conditions by securing optimal performance of the vital fuel line and hot-zone components.
Our regional office’s scope includes:
- Sales, training, maintenance & repair of tools from Chris-Marine AB & IOP Marine A/S
- Spare part sales for Chris-Marine and IOP Marine manufactured machines.
- Execution of maintenance tasks onboard (In-Situ) and in our workshop involving the use of machines from Chris-Marine and IOP Marine.
- Installation of tools & systems manufactured by:
- IOP Marine
Our customers & partners
We support ship owners and workshops across Japan. Recent customer references include:
- Ship owners (NYK Line, MOL, K-LINE)
- Daihatsu Diesel Mfg. Co., Ltd
- Diesel United, IHI Group
- Hitachi Zosen Corporation
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd
- Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co., Ltd