Honing rig for workshop application
The HR Honing Rig fits all service workshops and has been specifically developed for securing honing cylinder liners while out of the engine. It has a robust and compact design and provides the optimal platform for the honing of cylinder liners ashore. The standard capacities are up to 400 mm for the HR40 and 800 mm for the HR80 though smaller sizes are available on request.
- Fits all service workshops
- Designed for liners from 200 - 800 mm outer diameter
- Robust and compact design
- Smaller size available on request
- Please see separate brochure for selection of applicable honing machine
Available for several engine makers, such as: Bergen, Caterpillar, MAN DIESEL, Sulzer, Wärtsilä, etc.
|Machine capacity: Cylinder liner outer diameter||Up to 400 mm||Up to 800 mm|
|H: Adjustable, Standard||3048 mm||4104 mm|
|Bottom area (W × D)||740 × 620 mm||980 × 1350 mm|