HPU 2800-2 Hydraulic Power Units
The HPU 2800-2 is a traditional power supply for hydraulic tools. The unit is powered by air and delivers a maximum hydraulic pressure of 2750 bar. Suitable for 2- and 4-stroke engines.
- Pneumatic-hydraulic power supply for hydraulic tools.
- For operation of engine hydraulic tool series, i.e. hydraulic jacks.
- Internal pump(s), high-pressure pipes, connections, gauges etc are of top technical quality to ensure reliability and efficiency.
- A series of power units covering most needs for most engines.
- Smaller units can also be powered by hand.
- Can also be adapted for special applications like opening SKF couplings, opening/separating turbo chargers etc.
- Twin-pump models drastically reduce pumping time with about 80% of normal time, typical pumping time for a cylinder cover will be 2-6 minutes depending on engine size.
|Can be powered by hand||No|
|Multipurpose (incl fuel injector tests)||No|
|Pneumatic inlet pressure (bar)||0-10|
|Hydraulic pressure (bar) output@input||2750@7, 2350@6, 1980@5|
|Standard safety valve setting (bar)||2350 (optional 2800)|
|Hydraulic flow (l/min)||Less than 1.7|
|Air consumption (l/min) @ 0 bar||300-1050|
|Hydraulic gauge (bar/160 MPa, class 1.0, Ø 160)||2500 (optional 3000)|
|Pneumatic inlet||1/2” BSP female (ISO-228-1-G-1/2)|
|Hydraulic outlet||1/4” BSP female (ISO-228-G-1/4), adapter CEJN 125 male incl|
|Dimension (LxWxH mm)||440x330x400|
|Typical engine/tool (smallest HPU)||MAN ME Engines Workshop|