LEMAG SPEAT Ship Energy Efficiency Analyzer
LEMAG SPEAT Ship Energy Efficiency Analyzer is a cost efficient solution for basic ship performance monitoring, allowing to assess the general ship condition to identify areas of reduced performance.
The key element of the system is a state of the art maritime computer, recording data from various sources.
- Shaftpower output and shaft RPM
- ship´s speed through water (STW)
- ship´s speed over ground (SOG)
- fuel oil consumption of M/E, A/E and auxiliary boiler
LEMAG SPEAT software calculates and clearly represents the following KPI´s:
- main engine specific fuel oil consumption (SFOC)
- propulsion plant efficiency (fuel consumed on M/E vs. distance travelled)
- propulsion efficiency (power used vs. distance travelled)
- propeller slip (percent)
- total efficiency (fuel consumed vs. distance travelled)
The LEMAG SPEAT with USB-port for easy data transfer.
LEMAG SPEAT saves collected data for a trend visualisation where the key parameters are shown graphically. The data will be stored in the system which allows easy data transfer for further performance analysis on shore.
The system can additionally be equipped with an optional remote display which is dimmable and fully approved for bridge installation.