Chris-Marine & IOP Marine – Singapore
46 Lokyang Way, Jurong
Phone: +65 – 6268 8611
Fax: +65 – 6264 3932
Sales and Marketing
Operations and Logistics
Our Singapore office was established in 1977 and today consists of a technical sales office and a service team supporting our customers with supply of tools as well as a range of in-situ and workshop services related to 2-stroke and 4-stroke engine tools and systems. Our goal is to provide our customers and partners with innovative engine care solutions that will help keeping your diesel engines in best possible running conditions by securing optimal performance of the vital fuel line and hot-zone components.
- Sale, rental, training, maintenance and repair tools from Chris-Marine and IOP Marine
- Sale, rental, training, maintenance and repair tools from Lehmann & Michels (LEMAG)
- Execution of maintenance tasks onboard (In-Situ) and in our workshop involving the use of machines from Chris-Marine and IOP Marine.
- Installatin of tools manufactured by:
- IOP Marine
- Lehmann & Michels (LEMAG)
- Hans Jensen Lubricators – SIP lubrication system
- USON Marine
Our team covers all of South-East Asia, including Malaysia, Indonesia, Phillipines, Thailand, Australia and the Pacific Islands.
We support ship owners and workshops in the whole region. Recent customer references include:
- Wärstilä Singapore
- MAN Diesel & Turbo Singapore
- Rolls Royce Singapore
- Caterpillar MAK Singapore
- Goltens Singapore
- MOL Tankers
- Maersk Line