Malmö, Sweden, May 24, 2017 – Chris-Marine/IOP Marine will exhibit its range of quality maintenance machines and methods for diesel engines at Nor-Shipping in Oslo, Norway, May 30 – June 2, on stand E02-08.
Visitors will get the chance to meet the Chris-Marine & IOP Marine teams and learn more about the latest product developments and additions to our product portfolio, including:
- The recently updated Liner Diameter Measurement tool (LDM), which has been designed and developed for accurate measuring of cylinder liner diameters without the need to remove cylinder head or valve housing.
- LEMAG ECI – a state of the art electronic cylinder pressure indicator which monitors the combustion quality and power output of a diesel engines.
- LEMAG Shaftpower – a permanent shaft power measuring system, which displays the effective engine power output at any time.
- LEMAG DI5 – an electronic crankshaft deflection indicator for checking crankshaft deflection.
- VPUD – a fuel injector test rig with digital read-out for test of fuel injectors on 2- and 4-stroke engines.
- MPT – a fuel injector test rig accessory that enables testing and activation of electronic fuel injectors/pilot valves in larger 2- and 4-stroke engines.
- VKS – a portable machine for removal of wear edges in cylinder liners.
- Ultrasonic 60 – compact Ultrasonic cleaning system which provides highly effective onboard cleaning of smaller engine parts, such as valve spindles, fuel injectors and filters.
Our experienced technical experts will be present throughout the week to demonstrate our products and methods. This is an excellent opportunity to get a closer look at our products and get questions answered by our experts. Welcome!
For more information, please contact:
Sales Director, Chris-Marine/IOP Marine
Mobile: +45 21795227