At Chris-Marine and IOP Marine we are looking forward to exhibiting at the Marintec China in Shanghai running from December 3 to December 6, 2013.
Make sure to stop by our booth N2K75 to see some of the latest additions to our product portfolio, including:
Portable valve spindle grinder – PVG
Developed for on-site machining of all types of cylinder air-intake/exhaust valve spindles with a dish diameter up to 250 mm.
- Operating range 6-40 mm stem diameter
- For all 4-stroke medium speed engines
- Portable and easy to handle
- Preset angles
- Pneumatically driven
Wear Edge Milling machine – VKS
Pneumatically driven portable machine designed for safe and efficient removal of wear edges in cylinder liners.
- Applicable for liners 240 – 1000 mm diameter
- Perfect wear edge removal in 15 – 25 minutes depending on diameter
- Shortens piston pulling time and saves piston rings and liners
- Easily adjustable for different wear edge positions
Portable Surface Lathe – PSL
Developed for machining of sealing surfaces between cylinder head and cylinder liner as well between cylinder head and engine frame on small bore diesel engines.
- Easily operated by one man
- Operating range up to 260 mm bore diameter
- Fast, accurate and versatile
- Designed for both inside and outside machining
- Stepless adjustable feed and machining speed
Piston Ring Expander – UPRE
Designed specifically to ensure safe and easy changing of piston rings due to a unique expanding principle ensuring equal stress throughout the piston ring.
- Ensures easy changing of piston rings without any risk for geometrical distortion of the ring, leading to increased ring and liner life and reduced lube oil consumption.
- Patented technology creating uniform bending moment throughout the piston ring allowing for safe opening.
- Delivered adjusted and ready to use for all medium speed and slow speed engine bore sizes.
Diesel Engine Combustion Chamber Tester – DEC
This monitoring device provides reliable and efficient condition monitoring of the combustion chamber in 4-stroke diesel- and gas engines with a bore size of 160-460 mm.
Regular DEC-TESTER inspections are an important complement to existing maintenance procedures, making it possible to customize engine overhaul intervals in order to lower operational costs and avoid engine break-downs.