Fuel Pump and Fuel Valve Grinding Machine / FPG
Machine for grinding of fuel pump and fuel valve components
FPG has been developed for grinding of fuel pump and fuel valve components for diesel engines, the FPG has wide range of applications and operation.
The machine is time-saving, as no lapping is required. Thanks to its robust design and features, high quality grinding result can be achieved quickly.
The FPG is electrically driven with a pneumatically driven grinding head and is intended for workshops ashore.
- Wide operating range
- For workshops ashore
- Electrically driven with air driven grinding head
- Air-driven precision grinding spindle.
- Time-saving, as no lapping is required
- Fine feed adjustment for grinding.
- Diamond dresser mounted on machine.
- Grinding wheel for all types of surface materials.
- Cooling water system included.
Available for several engine makers, such as: Hyundai, MAN B&W, Sulzer, Wärtsilä, etc.
|Air consumption||1300 l/min|
|Max dimensions||W: 1224 mm, H: 506 mm|
|Air hose connection||12.5 mm (1/2")|
|Electric power supply||1 phase 200 -250 V 48/62 Hz|
|Noise level||75 dB (A) / 73 dB (C)|
|Power requirement||0.3 kW|
|Air supply||0.6 - 0.9 MPa (6 - 9 bar or 85 - 130 psi)|