HPU 1500 Hydraulic Power Units
The HPU 1500 is a traditional power supply for hydraulic tools. The unit can be powered by both air or by hand and delivers a maximum hydraulic pressure of 1500 bar. Suitable for 2- and 4-stroke engines.
- Pneumatic-hydraulic power supply for hydraulic tools.
- For operation of engine hydraulic tool series, i.e. hydraulic jacks.
- Internal pump(s), high-pressure pipes, connections, gauges etc are of top technical quality to ensure reliability and efficiency.
- A series of power units covering most needs for most engines.
- Smaller units can also be powered by hand.
- Can also be adapted for special applications like opening SKF couplings, opening/separating turbo chargers etc.
- Twin-pump models drastically reduce pumping time with about 80% of normal time, typical pumping time for a cylinder cover will be 2-6 minutes depending on engine size.
|Can be powered by hand||Yes|
|Multipurpose (incl fuel injector tests)||No|
|Pneumatic inlet pressure (bar)||0-10|
|Hydraulic pressure (bar) output@input||1500@7, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Standard safety valve setting (bar)||1050/1350* *adjustable|
|Hydraulic flow (l/min)||Less than 0.3|
|Air consumption (l/min) @ 0 bar||300-1050|
|Hydraulic gauge (bar/160 MPa, class 1.0, Ø 160)||1600|
|Pneumatic inlet||1/2” BSP female (ISO-228-1-G-1/2) adapter for reduction to 1/4” BSP included|
|Hydraulic outlet||CEJN 116 male incl|
|Dimension (LxWxH mm)||340x256x380|
|Typical engine/tool (smallest HPU)||MAN ≤60 MC Wärtsilä RND MAN gensets Wärtsilä 4 str.engs Rolls-Royce Bergen Mitsubishi UEC Himsen|