HPU 3500 W Hydraulic Power Units
The HPU 3500 W Hydraulic Power-Supply, designed for fast operation of high-pressure hydraulic tool series. Providing up to 3300 bar hydraulic pressure.
- Pneumatic-hydraulic power supply for hydraulic tools.
- Workshop model for operation of engine hydraulic tool series, i.e. hydraulic jacks.
- Internal pump(s), high-pressure pipes, connections, gauges etc are of top technical quality to ensure reliability and efficiency.
- A series of power units covering most needs for most engines.
- Suitable for engines equipped with MAN B&W 900, 1500, 2200 bar tool series.
- Can also be adapted for special applications like opening SKF couplings, opening/separating turbo chargers etc.
- Twin-pump models drastically reduce pumping time with about 80% of normal time, typical pumping time for a cylinder cover will be 2-6 minutes depending on engine size.
|Can be powered by hand||No|
|Multipurpose (incl fuel injector tests)||No|
|Pneumatic inlet pressure (bar)||0-10|
|Hydraulic pressure (bar) output@input||3300@10|
|Standard safety valve setting (bar)||3300, Optional 1750 bar safety-mode|
|Hydraulic gauge (bar/160 MPa, class 1.0, Ø 160)||4000|
|Pneumatic inlet||1/2” BSP female (ISO-228-1-G-1/2)|
|Hydraulic outlet||1/4” BSP female (ISO-228-G-1/4), adapter CEJN 125 male incl|
|Dimension (LxWxH mm)||440x330x400|
|Typical engine/tool (smallest HPU)||Workshop|
|Max flow (l/min) @ 0 bar (g)||0.3@2400 bar|
|Displacement per cycle (ml)||0.23|