Front loading single stage aqua spray washers for aqueous cleaning of small and medium sized components
The spray washing machines provide excellent cleaning results thanks to a smart design used together with heat, high spray pressures and liquid flow rates achieved by the built in pump.
The spray system rotates around a fixed load giving a perfect cleaning result together with a very easy loading- and unloading system.
Standard machines include
- Stainless steel construction
- Insulated tank and washing chamber
- Stainless steel cover plates
- Stainless steel washing carriage
- Stainless steel fixed loading platform
- Stainless steel spray bars and nozzles
- Full flow coarse filtration via round filter baskets.
- Standard evacuation fan
- Automatic water refill
- Transport trolley.
- Condensing fumes extraction fan
- Chemical dosing
- Automatic in and out transport of washing carriage.
- Oil separators
- Special rolling doors for workshop with limited space
- Agitating washing carriage
|SWM Size A||SWM Size B||SWM Size C|
|Size (LxWxH)||2310 x 1630 x 2900 mm||2710 x 2030 x 2900 mm||3110 x 2430 x 2900 mm|
|Max washing height||900 mm||900 mm||900 mm|
|Washing carriage diameter||1150 mm||1550 mm||1950 mm|
|Max loading weight||1500 kg||1500 kg||1500 kg|
|Volume||1000 l||1700 l||2600 l|
|Heating efficiency||18 kW||27 kW||36 kW|
|Machine weight||1000 kg||1200 kg||1400 kg|