Chris-Marine and IOP Marine machine training can be conducted at any time in the TSA workshops or att the customers own premises. We can offer wide training programs for workshops or specific training courses combined with service jobs for vessels and power plants.
We recommend using real engine components during training sessions to be able to establish the most efficient working methods.
TSA can help you with:
Our skilled crew have extensive experience in engine overhaul and can help you with a wide range of engine care problems.
For example, we can provide training and eucation instructions for:
- Cylinder liner surface machining
- Cylinder honing / wear edge removal
- Wave cut grinding
- Oil pockets machining
- Preparation and machining for anti-polishing ring
- Milling o-ring groves
- Grinding and/or lathing of landing surfaces
- Special machining for insert rings
- Condition monitoring of cylinder liner, piston and piston rings
- Injector valve and fuel pump condition testing
- Special applications on request