Highly dedicated teamThe Chris-Marine® Technical Support & Aftersales team (TSA) consists of well trained, experienced and dedicated aftersales representatives and super-users whose mission is to help you optimize the performance of your Chris-Marine®, Obel-P® and LEMAG® equipment. Our crew has has many years of experience as marine engineers, chief engineers and work managers at leading shipyards.
Our offeringWe offer technical support, repairs, spare parts, consumables, rental equipment, training, super-user service and service agreements for all Chris-Marine®, Obel-P® and LEMAG® equipment. From our workshops in Sweden, Denmark, Singapore and China we dispatch personnel and/or machines to your vessel, workshop or power plant no later than 24 hours after your call, no matter where in the world you are. We have a stock of the most common equipment, spares and consumables available for immediate dispatch to your site. We will deliver from the closest available hub or from a combination of hubs, depending on your need and our availability. Repair jobs are most often carried out at one of our hubs. The average lead time for a repair job is about two working weeks, but can vary from a few days up to several weeks depending on equipment type and repair needed. Remember to ask for a rental offer before sending equipment for repair if you wish to minimize equipment downtime.
Our promise to customersQuality – ensuring that the end results will fulfill the most recent process quality criteria. Time – making your business more efficient and competive by using state-of-the-art process know-how. Documentation – ensuring that our customers receive first class documentation at the end of a job.
Our main application areas
- Performance Monitoring Vessel and engine performance monitoring
- Condition Monitoring Fuel pump & injector valve testing Liner wear and piston ring condition monitoring
- Cylinder Liner Maintenance Liner wear-edge removal, honing, deglazing and wavecutting Lubrication quills and grooves machining Sealing surfaces grinding, milling and lathe turning
- Engine & Engine Block Maintenance Sealing surfaces grinding, milling and lathe turning Cooling water leakage repair
- Cylinder Head/Cover Maintenance Valve seat, recess, spindle grinding Sealing surfaces grinding, milling and lathe turning
- Cleaning Spray-wash cleaning and ultrasonic cleaning of engine components
- Other Flatness surface blade machining (propellers, liners, anges) Instrument calibration services